Presentations and Organised Sessions for the Open Meeting may be submitted from all fields of economics.
The submissions will be evaluated by anonymous reviewers and then selected by the programme commission.
Here you can find important information for Session Chairs as a download:
Publication of the Contributions
With approval during the submission process, accepted contributions will be published in EconStor, the online publication database of the ZBW – Leibniz Information Center Economy which is a part of the collection of all VfS conference contributions. Further publication is not intended by the Verein fuer Socialpolitik.
EconStor is a disciplinary publication server for the distribution of economics research papers in Open Access. It is maintained by the ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics. Making your conference paper on EconStor as a pre-publication available, increases the visibility of your research (e.g. via RePEc) and does not conflict with the submission to a scholarly journal. If necessary, papers on EconStor can be withdrawn and deleted at any time. Further information here.
For publication, the current version of a paper can be uploaded via the contribution submission system CONVERIA until 10 September 2023. Later changes are only possible directly via EconStor: email@example.com
Programme Committee of the Open Meeting (Chair: Sebastian Braun / Universität Bayreuth)
- Thushyanthan Baskaran (Ruhr-Universität Bochum)
- Lisandra Flach (ifo / LMU München)
- Roxana Halbleib (Universität Freiburg)
- Christine Harbring (RWTH Aachen)
- Krisztina Kis-Katos (Universität Göttingen)
- Marc Möller (Universität Bern)
- Farzad Saidi (Universität Bonn)
- Christiane Schwieren (Universität Heidelberg)
- Andreas Steinmayr (Universität Innsbruck)
- Maik Wolters (Universität Würzburg)
- Nicolas Ziebarth (ZEW / Universität Mannheim)